- Up to 1-hour consultation during the C-Corp. setup process regarding goals, expectations, and legal consequences of different C-Corp. related matters.
- Draft, prepare and file customized Articles of Incorporation with the P.R. Department of State.
- Design, draft and send a customized C-Corp. Bylaws
- Draft and send customized Corporate Resolution.
- Apply for the Employer Identification Number AKA Federal Tax ID Number with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.
- Apply for both the Merchants Registry Certificate and SURI Account with the P.R. Treasure Department.
* Prices shown are for common stocks Corporations formed in Puerto Rico only. Additional fees may apply for multiple stocks Corporations. Unless otherwise stated, prices do not include additional expenses such as postage, filing fees, or other costs. Substitutions and payment options are available.