- Up to 1-hour consultation.
- Articles of Organization from the P.R. Department of State.
- LLC Operating Agreement.
- Organizational Resolution.
- Employer Identification Number AKA Federal Tax ID Number from the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.
- Merchants Registry Certificate with the P.R. Treasury Department.
- SURI Account from the P.R. Treasury Department.
* Prices shown are for single-member member-managed LLCs formed in Puerto Rico only. Additional fees may apply for multiple members or manager-managed LLCs. Unless otherwise stated, prices do not include additional expenses such as postage, filing fees, or other costs. Substitutions and payment options are available.