- Up to 1-hour consultation during the LLC setup process regarding goals, expectations, and legal consequences of different LLC related matters.
- Draft, prepare and file customized Articles of Organization with the P.R. Department of State.
- Design, draft and send a customized LLC Operating Agreement.
- Draft and send customized Organizational Resolution.
- Apply for an Employer Identification Number AKA Federal Tax ID Number with the IRS.
- Apply for P.R. Treasure Department’ Merchants Registry and SURI Account.
- Design, draft and send Master Service Agreement for you to use with customers.
- Design, draft and send Independent Contractors for you to use with Providers.
- BONUS: Informational letter with important tips on how to properly run your new business and protect your assets going forward.
* Prices shown are for single-member member-managed LLCs formed in Puerto Rico only. Additional fees may apply for multiple members or manager-managed LLCs. Unless otherwise stated, prices do not include additional expenses such as postage, filing fees, or other costs. Substitutions and payment options are available.