Startups are passionate about solving problems and meeting needs in an innovative fashion. As such, startups are based on innovation; the process of translating an idea or invention into a good or service that creates value or for which customers will pay. For startups is all about scalability. However, startups face uncertainty and hurdles.
My mission is to help your startup by providing as much certainty as possible in order for you to launch and scale your business as swiftly as possible.
How I Help Startups
Most frequent questions and answers
“A startup is a company working to solve a problem where the solution is not obvious and success is not guaranteed,” says Neil Blumenthal, cofounder and co-CEO of Warby Parker.
According to Alyssa Gregory from The Balance, five of the top 10 common mistakes startups make are:
- Skipping the planning phase.
- Avoiding new technologies.
- Being afraid of marketing.
- Undervaluing your product or service.
- Not setting specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-based (SMART) goals.
- Write a Business Plan.
- Choose a Business Structure.
- Carefully pick and register your businesses’ name (trademark).
- Get the appropriate licenses and permits.
- Choose the appropriate accounting system.